You may use the site and videos for group or individual self-study. The following pointers and materials may be useful.
Pre-reading for all Students
Some pre-reading before each exercise is required to gain the most from the course. The pdf version of the course book is here.
Using the Videos
- It is best to watch the videos in sequence.
- For the discussion topics,
- a) first view the beginning of the track to understand the topic
- b) pause and do your own discussion
- c) then only watch the video of the presentation, explanation and Q&A if any.
Perhaps some of your questions might be answered in the Q&A or the teacher’s exposition. You can email him any doubts or questions that still need to be clarified, but he does not promise a prompt reply. Contact him via the webmaster (firstname.lastname@example.org).